Hey everyone! My oh my, has it been a while since I’ve done a blogpost and there are many reasons why, but I don’t want to bore you guys with them. Instead, I’m going to tell you many reasons on why the new Tarte double duty beauty shape tape foundation (matte) is my new liquid gold!Now as far as I know, they only sell this foundation at Ulta.com for $39.00, and of course on the Tarte website. They have two kinds: Matte for oily skin and hydrating for dry skin. I got the matte version because your girl has really oily skin. I wear the color medium neutral, and I do need to bronze up my skin to have it match perfectly because it can be a little light for me. I told you guys that this foundation is liquid gold for me and here’s why:
- It’s hypoallergenic, which is why I love Tarte
- It’s waterproof! Perfect during summer trips
- Longwear and I mean it. I wore it for more than 7 hours without blotting
- Matte finish, smooths over pores!
- Has an airbrush finish and does not crease
- Also, I love the applicator wand because it let’s me control how much foundation I want to use. And for anyone that uses the concealer, the applicator wand is the same except it’s just bigger
- Another plus is that it has vitamin E and mineral pigments to help soothe and soften the skin
- Let’s not forgot it photographs beautifully!!As you guys can see from the pictures blush, bronzer , and concealer sit all too well on top of this founation. When I apply this, I start out by using a flat tapered Clinique foundation brush Bloomingdales.com to help lay it down. Then, I use a Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge Ulta.com to buff it all out to give me a flawless finish. I have to say this is definitely a must try foundation for those of you who need a full coverage, and want that airbrushed finish foundation!
Thanks for stopping by:)