Happy New Year everyone! New Year. New blog post. You know what my face craves during the winter time? A really good facial! Except, it’s so cold outside that I don’t want to drive to a spa. I just want a facial that I can do at home, and I’m sure those of you who live in really cold states can relate at the moment. There are many things that the cold weather does to my skin. First, my skin gets dry. Then, I get extra oily and my skin just looks dull. So this is when my at home Vanity Planet Ultimate Skin Spa facial cleansing system comes in clutch! VanityPlanet.comI have tried a fair share of facial spin brushes from the Clarisonic to the Clinqiue Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush, and I did not enjoy them at all because they caused irritation and breakouts. Plus, I would never recommend them to someone who has sensitive or combination skin because they are pricey. But I’m not talking about those brushed today because its all about the one pictured above! This brush retails at $129.99 but I got mine for $48.00 because they always do really good discount codes. I managed to get my brush when they did it for $90 off, and I must say that’s a steal! They have three different colors you can chose from and I picked Not Your Mom’s Purple because the name is super cute…and I love purple.Time for what sold me on this facial brush: It has a dual-speed rotating face brush to help target all skin types. It’s perfect to use all year round when your skin is a little too dry from the cold weather or extra oily during the summer time. I’m someone who likes to wash my face in the shower because I hate the mess that happens when I wash my face over the sink, and I can take this brush into the shower because it’s water resistant. I’ve noticed that after you remove those pesky blackheads or makeup from a long night out, this brush removes the extra residue off your face and masks sit really well to help complete that at home facial!When I use my facial brush, I use the Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser with it because it is my go to… I use the whole ultracalming collection. Both pair really well hand in hand!
For the price I paid, I feel like it was well worth it because of all the items you get along with the brush:
- 1 Battery Powered Dual-Speed Water-Resistant Handle
- 1 Daily Cleansing Facial Brush: Has ultra-soft, nylon bristles, and is super gentle on my skin, I use it 3 times a week my favorite brush head
- 1 Exfoliating Facial Brush: Has durable, nylon bristles, and is perfect for a face detox, which helps get deep into the skin to allow it to glow from within
- 1 Silicone Brush: Has flexible bristles to help remove dirt and unclog those annoying pores that don’t look good under makeup
- My favorite thing about this set is that it comes with a travel case because I can take it with me wherever I go, and don’t have to worry about it breaking because of the hard protective case.
I would definitely recommend this brush to anyone who needs and loves their at home facial during any time of the year!
Thanks for stopping by:)