Stripes..that’s where it’s at for patterns. I’m a sucker for just about anything stripes and I have been trying to find linen pants that look super Bohemian, just like this pair shown in my pictures! These pants are a perfect fit with a nice simple white top and brown sandals(or heels). I decided to wear brown heels from Forever21 because they give your legs that sexy, long look, even if your legs aren’t that long like mine. My cropped white top is from American Eagle and I wanted it to be cropped and tied at the front to make the outfit more interesting. Plus, crop tops are still very much in style.AmericanEagle.com For accessories, I’m quite payticular because I love a good simple choker. This one is just perfect because it gives a layered choker look with just one necklace. They don’t have the same one that I’m wearing online, but they have one super similar to it. Forever21.comFor makeup, I decided to try out some of the products I had just recently purchased like a new shimmer eyeshadow color and an orange lipstick combo. I had visioned that this outfit would go perfectly with a bronzed face and eye shadow look. The bold lipstick adds a pop of color to pull everything together. Summer weather calls for a faux glow!
- Estee Lauder Sultry Nudes Eye Shadow Palette EsteeLauder.com
- Pros: 14 Colors, Matte & Shimmery, Really strong color pigment , Long lasting eyeshadows
- Cons: Pricey and there are more affordable eyeshadow palettes out there with similar colors
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy in Cold Fire EsteeLauder.com
- Pros: Strong color pigment & Satin finish
- Cons: Pricey, not long lasting, & transfers on water bottles, utensils, etc.
I have already been using all of the other makeup products for a very long time, and they have become an everyday staple in my makeup collection, so I can already give them a thumbs up!
Thanks for stopping by:)